This week’s Five Minute Friday prompt is Truth.
Truth? Well, that’s easy for me.
- Jesus Christ is Lord
- My husband is my best friend, my soul mate
- Children, born and unborn, are to be cherished, loved
- We live in a broken world. A very, very broken world.
- I will never understand how anyone could not value the life of a human
- I always wanted a farm
- Farming is hard work
- Our family is blessed beyond measure, in so many ways
- I love lists, journaling, and sewing
- I really need to revamp my sleeping schedule which is out of whack due to drinking coffee until noon
- 5 minutes is up!
My list of truths isn’t very long … but I ran out of time!
What would you write for a Five Minute Friday post?
Disclaimer: Some links on this blog are affiliate links; when you use those links you help support my family, at no additional cost to you. Thank you!