This week we are eating a lot of meat, but I will be able to cook double portions of most things for leftovers (thankfully). Since Ila is eating all our foods now, and my 4.75yo eats as much as I do, leftovers have been slim lately!
Here is our menu this week:
Menu Monday Week of June 28
- Sunday: breakfast- country ham, eggs, toast with peanut butter
- Monday: spaghetti with salad, bananas
- Tuesday: hamburger skillet (I will have a post for this soon! The kids loved it)
- Wednesday: grilled all beef hot dogs, homemade kraut, salad, watermelon
- Thursday: dinner out (this will soon end when we live in the boone docks!)
- Friday: chicken and rice bake (but not baked … because my baking dish is still packed), salad, mango
- Saturday: steaks, grilled squash, grilled corn, sliced tomato
We have started getting lots of fresh veggies from the garden, so we will be grilling (and hopefully freezing) lots of them for meals!