This week I will be using the cast iron skillet almost every night for either the meat or veggie portion of our dinner, and some nights for both!
Here is our menu this week:
Menu Monday Week of July 5
- Sunday: cast iron skillet pork chops, sautéed squash and onions, salad
- Monday: baked chicken, green beans, diced potatoes in cast iron skillet
- Tuesday: spaghetti, salad, homemade bread
- Wednesday: fried minute steak, sautéed zucchini and onion, roasted potatoes
- Thursday: dinner out
- Friday: Homemade whole wheat pizza
- Saturday: beef and rice bake, salad, sliced tomatoes, pineapple
Snacks will be fruits like bananas, apple with peanut butter, and homemade granola if I get around to it. Breakfast will again, be rotated eggs, oatmeal, and peanut butter toast for my non-egg eater (who used to LVOE eggs, btw).